AUSTRALIAN NURSES - I AM INTERESTED IN USA !!!!!
Australian Nursing Network has partnered with a US travel nursing and employment company to offer you the opportunity of employment in the USA.
Completing the process on your own can be a little daunting but with the help of an experienced team you will be guided through the process and have a job waiting for you to arrive
What does the process involve
- Obtain Registration in one of the US States
- Pass the credentialing process
- Pass the NCLEX
- Obtain employment
- Obtain E3 visa
What else is on offer??
- 2 Years employment agreement
- Paid orientation
- Initial relocation assistance and accommodation
- Meet and greet on your arrival to the US
- Much more assistance. Please talk to us for more details.
Who can apply?
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen (requirement of the E3 Visa), a Registered Nurse and have a minimum of 12 months recent critical care experience in: ICU, CVICU, CCU, Cath Lab, ER, Dialysis OR etc.
Regardless of where you are up to in your preparation for the US we welcome all enquiries.
- Candidates who are preparing to take NCLEX are welcome.
- Candidates who have their CES in hand are welcome.
- Candidates who have their US Registration at hand are welcome.
Even if you have not initiated any US Registration procedure but are Australian Citizen with minimum required experience, we welcome your enquiries.
Do you have questions ? Contact Us
Do you want to apply for this position ? Apply Now
Australian Applicants - Opportunities in Australia
For Australian Trained Nurses or those already in Australia, Australian Nursing Network can provide both local Agency and Permanent Placement Services.
Australian Nursing Network offers local agency shifts both within the Sydney Metro area and rurally within New South Wales. We place our Nurses into General Medical, Surgical, ICU, Emergency, Mental Health and many others.
Our Nurses can expect:
· Assistance with achieving their CPD points each year through online training modules.
· Ongoing rewards for the hours worked.
· Free uniform
· A great variety of shifts in a range of clinical facilities and areas
If it is a permanent placement you are after we can assist with finding the suitable role as we do Permanent Placements too and have few roles at any time. Whether it is in a General Hospital, Aged Care, Corporate role or Management role.
To see how we may be able to assist you apply now