NURSING AGENCY IN SYDNEY
Australian Nursing Network is one of the leading Nursing Agencies of Sydney operating since 2004. We have been providing Registered Nurses and Assistant Nurses to various Public and Private Hospitals, Medical Centre’s, Nursing Homes and Healthcare Organisation. We supply staff on Casual, Short term Contract and Permanent basis.
Australian Nursing Network (ANN) specialises in the placement of:
- General Registered Nurse (RN2 to RN8)
- Specialist Registered Nurses (HDU, ICU, ED, Theatre, Cardiac Cath Lab)
- Nurse Assistants / Undergraduate Nursing Students
- Disability Care Staff
- Home Care Staff
Are you going to Australia this year on a Working Holiday Visa ?
Specialist Registered Nurses trained in the UK or Ireland, aged up to 31 years – Experience Australia on a Working Holiday Visa.
We have opportunities for work in Australia. A minimum of 9 months post graduate experience in your profession in essential.
For a fantastic opportunity and further information please contact if in the UK mail to: email@example.com and if in Australia already mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have been providing quality Nurses to various Public and Private Hospitals, Aged Care Homes, Medical Centres and Healthcare organisations in Sydney since 2004.
What we can offer you –
- Consistent and reliable nursing staff
- Highly dedicated staff from Australia, UK and Ireland
- Stringent Recruitment Procedures
- We hire only experienced Nurses
- We have an office in UK from where we can source staff for you
- Our office staff are Registered Nurses & from nursing backgrounds
- We have accreditation from Fathom Business Architects / Certex International
Please Contact us to discuss your requirements.